Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Beginning

So I feel God nudging me to write.  Not sure why, because I'm no expert or have anything that earth shattering in itself to share... except my experience and journey with God as a single chick.  I would call myself a christian my whole life. I have grown up in church and lived a "Good Christian Life" but I hadn't really let God in completely till ~ Dec 2012.  I have that little ~ symbol because I'm not sure the exact day.  If I count back the event's I might get close, but it is more about what happened than the exact day that it happened.  However, my life was changed and now I am different. I'm NOT perfect but totally changed and now I am driven by other things in my life than I ever was before.  So I guess the plan of this blog is to share my story and tell what God has done in my life as a single girl.  So this is The Beginning.... the truth, the real, and journey of God and this single chick for God's Glory. Amen.

No comments: