Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Break time the Real

So I went camping and couldn't blog camping very well on my tiny phone :)

Then I started thinking about how maybe I should structure things differently to be more helpful. I'm new to this blog thing.  I started this with trying to find a way to blog and be anonymous, because I want God to be the focus.  But then I wonder if it makes it harder to relate to someone that you don't see or have a way of really knowing.

So I am praying about this and might restructure things.  My main concern is that whoever reads this can relate and see God.  So if you are reading this and was wondering why no blogs this week that is why.

I read the parable of the talents this morning and wondering if maybe I'm just trying to bury mine under the guise of anonymity. So if you are a praying sort and feel like something on this blog was a blessing.  Pray for me to know God's will to continue.

Thanks :)

No comments: