Friday, September 26, 2014

God is Always Working

 

I'm overwhelmed with joy...... my friend that I have been praying for came by tonight and told me she wants to start going to church regularly and wants to read a Bible!!!!  I should not be surprised but it was like a record just scratched for a second.  :)  As I got whiplash looking back at her. She asked me what part of the Bible she should start reading first. I told her the Gospel's. Then she said she didn't have a Bible.  So I tried not to literally leap into my house to get her one. :) My heart was singing all the way! 

Sometimes as a Christian, I lose sight that there are truly people I know that are hungry for God.  Our 1st world society is so full of so many distractions and luxuries, that I feel it lulls us all to sleep.  I don't give God much credit for doing what He does best, touching peoples hearts with His love!

God Never Stops Working!  Even when things look like they are falling apart He is still working! Such a good reminder for me this week! Never lose faith, God knows what He is doing.  Things done in our time can turn out a mess, things in His time turn out Amazing!  

So my heart is just overflowing and full of joy for the journey my friend is embarking on, because if she wants she Will find Jesus, and He will fill her with the joy, peace, hope, and love that she longs for.  YAY!!!!
  • Psalms 57:9-10:  "I will praise you, Lord, among the nations;
    I will sing of you among the peoples.
     For great is your love, reaching to the heavens;
    your faithfulness reaches to the skies" NIV
 Our God is so faithful! Always working things out for good.

So don't lose hope! God is working even if you can't see the end of the road or even a foot in front of you.  God is working Keep The Faith!  Don't believe what you see, Hold onto what you Know to be true! Jesus Reigns!

No comments: